Crossover First Aid Instructor
The RTI Crossover First Aid Instructor Program is focused on the already certified instructors from other recognized training providers.
Instructors wishing to teach the Rescue Training International first aid courses are aligible to attend the crossover instructor course.
- Presentation of educational programs
- Schedule of training modules
- Use of presentations
- Use of manuals
- Organizing a seminar
- Use of management forms
- How to assess a learner
- How to organize examinations
- Certification procedures
- Teaching practice:
- Written Multiple Choice: First Aid (adult, child, infant, defibrillator)
- Practical: First Aid (adult, child, infant, defibrillator)
- Teach 2 theoretical sessions
- Teach 2 practical sunjects
Material provided during the course:
- RTI Instructor Bag
- Seminar folder
- First Aid Supplies
- Adult First Aid Manuals
- Children and Infants First Aid Manuals
- CD (Instructor Toolkit) with files and organizing forms in both English and Greek language.
- Presentations for all the educational programs in both English and Greek language.
Prerequisites to participate:
- Age over 18 years.
- Valid First aid instructor certificate with another training provider.
- Ability to teach first aid programs with common content of Rescue Training International.