International Program Recognition
Rescue Training International (RTI) first aid courses follow the same rescue protocols implemented by health care professionals.
RTI courses also fully meet the latest international scientific publications on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and also includes all valid practices to provide first aid to adults children and infants.
The educational programs are growing demanding across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
All instructors certified by Rescue Training International have the experience and the knowledge to meet and manage the requirements of the international market. Thanks to the excellent education offered, even the most demanding educational need can be covered.
The RTI instructors network is international so the RTI courses can be delivered without geographical restrictions.
The RTI courses follow the latest guidelines for resuscitation as these are published by the following scientific bodies:
- European Resuscitation Council
- American Heart Association
- Asia Pacific Resuscitation Council
Recognition / Approval of the RTI Training Programs
- Ministry of Labor and Social Insurance (CY) Κ.Δ.Π. 198/2009.
- University Isabel I, Department of International & Institutional Relations, Spain.
- Department of Labor Inspection (ΤΕΕ 21.01.6.3.19-15) First Aid at Work.
- Federation of First Aid Training Organizations (GB), Adult First Aid Training.
- Federation of First Aid Training Organizations (GB), Paediatric First Aid.
- Office for Standards in Education (GB) 12hrs Paediatric First Aid for Childminders.
- British Resuscitation Council (CPR – AED).
- Satisfies the NCMA requirement for the Paediatric First Aid First Aid training.
- First Aid Industry Body (GB) – First Aid at Work & Emergency First Aid at Work
- Association of Healthcare Trainers – AoHT (UK)
- British Canoe Union (BCU)
- ASI Academy of Surfing Instructors (GB)