Adult Basic Life Support & Emergency Paediatric First Aid
This is a combination of two separate training programs, Basic Adult Life Support and Emergency Paediatric First Aid, geting all the necessary knowledge to reliably deal with emergencies in adults as well as children and infants!
Course Delivery Methods
1. With complete physical presence (for both theoretical and practical part).
Upon successful completion and examination of the training course, you will be provided with the internationally recognized RTI certificate.
2. Take the Online theoretical session and to succeed in the electronic evaluation.
You will be provided with a digital certificate of knowledge. Within 1 year, you can additioanally complete the practical part of your program with an RTI Certified Instructor and to receive the Rescue Training International certificate.
Who may enroll:
Everyone who wants to know the basic techniques for dealing with life threatening incidents for an adult, child and infant. Training is considered suitable for parents, educators, and generally employees in places where they associate with all age groups.
9 hours (1 day)
- Basic physiology physiology
- Respiratory arrest
- Heart attack
- Ventricullar fibrillation (sudden cardiac arrest)
- Adult Airway obstruction
- Chocking child
- Chocking Infant
- Severe bleeding
- Physical cataplexy (COP)
- Anaphylactic shock
- Spinal injuries
- Activating EMS
- Primary assessment (recognition of an emergency)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on an adult
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on a child
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on an infant
- Recovery possition
- Multiple choice written assessment
- Practical assessment
The course includes per candidate:
- Educational materials
- First Aid Manual
- Ventilation barrier
- Bleeding bandage
- Certification Fee
- 2 Certificates of Training
Prerequisites to participate:
There are no prerequisites for participation.
Validity of Certificates: