Advanced First Aid Instructor
The program also includes the RTI First Aid Instructor certificate.
The RTI Advanced First Aid Instructor course focuses on teaching skills, methods and procedures so any certified educator will able to achieve the teaching objectives and to ensure the high quality education while teaching first aid.
The RTI Advanced First Aid Instructors will be able:
Certified RTI Advanced First Aid Instructors receive the license to teach, examine and certify other provider potentials, with the following RTI training courses:
- RTI FPOS™ Level 1
- RTI FPOS™ Level 2
- RTI Oxygen First Aid
Because the RTI Advanced First Aid Instructor Course includes the main RTI First Aid Instructor module as well, the successful candidates will gain the right to teach the following additional first aid modules:
- Basic Life Support (incl. CPR)
- C.P.R. – Automated External Defibrillator
- First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Complete First Aid Training
The Advanced First Aid Instructor training lasts 27 hours being delivered in 3 days.
Main Course Content:
- Presentation of first aid programs
- Structure of first aid training courses
- Teaching methods of first aid
- Quality Assurance
- Using educational equipment
- Organizing a course
- Equipment infrastructure and safety
- Teaching practical skills
- Educational co-exercises
- Methods of assessing learners
- Examinations procedures
- Certification procedures
- Practical and theoretical exercises
- Use of administration forms
The examination is performed on a theoretical level through multiple choice questions and on a practical level by conducting teaching practical and theoretical content.
The final result of the examination must be greater than 80%.
Upon the successful completion of training, the instructors will receive the «RTI Advanced First Aid Instructor Certificate» and the «RTI Standard First Aid Instructor Certificate»
Τhe program includes:
- RTI Instructor bag
- Seminar folder
- First Aid Supplies
- Adult First Aid Manuals
- First Aid Manual for children & infants
- CD (Instructor Toolkit) with auxiliary files and organizing forms in Greek and English.
- Presentations for the educational programs in Greek and English.
- RTI Advanced First Aid Instructor Certificate
- RTI Standard First Aid Instructor Certificate
Prerequisites to participate:
Age over 18 years
Holder of the RTI FPOS™ Level 2 certificate or certificate with equivalent content issued by another recognized organization.
In case you are already certified First Aid Instructor or FPOS Instructor you can apply to the RTI crossover instructor program.