First Aid Instructor
The RTI First Aid Instructor program is an independent training and certification process so that candidates with or without pre existed experience to gain the knowledge and the ability to teach first aid courses.
First Aid Instructor Course Main Content:
- Presentation of first aid programs
- Structure of first aid training courses
- First Aid teaching methods
- Be a creative instructor
- Use of the educational equipment
- Methods of theory development
- Methods of practice development
- Ongoing assessement
- Examination procedures
- Certification procedures
- Instructor practical and theoretical practice
- Use of management forms
28 hours / 3 – 4 days
Candidate Instructor Examination:
The examination of candidates is conducted on the last day of training including written, practical and theoretical assessment.
Upon the successful completion of the examination, candidates will receive the RTI First Aid Instructor certificate.
The RTI First Aid Instructors will be able:
Certified RTI First Aid Instructors, receive the license to teach and certify other provider potentials, in the following RTI First Aid modules.
- Basic Life Support
- C.P.R.- Defibrillation
- First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Complete First Aid Training
Material provided during the course:
- RTI Instructor Bag
- Seminar folder
- First Aid Supplies
- Adult First Aid Manuals
- Children and Infants First Aid Manuals
- CD (Instructor Toolkit) with files and organizing forms in both English and Greek language.
- Presentations for all the educational programs in both English and Greek language.
Prerequisites to participate:
- Age over 18 years
- Certificate of RTI complete first aid training
Holders of equivalent to RTI Complete First Aid Certificate, are also eligible to participate in the RTI First Aid Instructor Course.