Basic Life Support
The RTI Basic Life Support training program includes a series of theoretical and practical modules aimed at the early identification of the major life-threatening emergencies and the appropriate response.
The program for Basic Life Support includes the Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) technique.
Course Delivery Methods
1. With complete physical presence (for both theoretical and practical part).
Upon successful completion and examination of the training course, you will be provided with the internationally recognized RTI certificate.
2. Take the Online theoretical session and to succeed in the electronic evaluation.
You will be provided with a digital certificate of knowledge. Within 1 year, you can additioanally complete the practical part of your program with an RTI Certified Instructor and to receive the Rescue Training International certificate.
Who may enroll:
Anybody who want to know the basic techniques in order to be able to respond properly in a life-threatening condition.
Total Program Duration :
- Basic human physiology
- Respiratory arrest
- Heart attack
- Ventricular fibrillation (sudden cardiac arrest)
- Airway obstruction
- Severe bleeding
- Physical shock
- Anaphylactic shock
- Spinal injuries
- Activating EMS
- Primary assessment (recognition of an emergency)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery position
- Multiple choice written assessment
- Practical assessment
The course includes per candidate:
- Seminar folder
- First Aid Manual
- Ventilation barrier
- Elastic bandage
- Bleeding bandage
- Certification Fee
- Certificate of Training Completion
Prerequisites to participate:
There are no prerequisites for participation.