Emergency First Aid at Work
The course duration is 6 hours and is the best choice for employers who can not devote many hours to training.
The program includes the major life-threatening incidents and is also taught how to deal with them. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation training is included in the EFAW program.
Course Delivery Methods
1. With complete physical presence (for both theoretical and practical part).
Upon successful completion and examination of the training course, you will be provided with the internationally recognized RTI certificate.
2. Take the Online theoretical session and to succeed in the electronic evaluation.
You will be provided with a digital certificate of knowledge. Within 1 year, you can additioanally complete the practical part of your program with an RTI Certified Instructor and to receive the Rescue Training International certificate.
Emergency First Aid at Work course content
- Understanding of current legislation on first aid.
- Understanding the role of first assistant.
- Understand the use of first aid equipment in the workplace.
- Understand the basic principles of hygiene and personal protection in the process of providing first aid at work.
- Description and recording of the incident.
Provide safe, direct and effective action by following rules for safe approach and procedures in the following cases:
- Basic CardioPulmonary Resuscitation
- Heart attack
- Unconscious patient
- Sock Management
- Small wounds and sores.
After the end of course, participants without conducting any examinations, will receive from Rescue Training International a Certificate of Attendance titled ”Emergency First Aid at Work Provider” which is valid for 3 years.
Selectively in both programs are taught the Automatic External Defibrillator and Oxygen Use, modules which a separate recognized certificate is given for.