First Aid at Work (18hrs)
Course lasts 3 days and the total duration is 18 hours.
Course Delivery Methods
1. With complete physical presence (for both theoretical and practical part).
Upon successful completion and examination of the training course, you will be provided with the internationally recognized RTI certificate.
2. Take the Online theoretical session and to succeed in the electronic evaluation.
You will be provided with a digital certificate of knowledge. Within 1 year, you can additioanally complete the practical part of your program with an RTI Certified Instructor and to receive the Rescue Training International certificate.
- Understanding of current legislation on first aid.
- Understanding the role of first assistant.
- Understand the use of first aid equipment provided in the workplace.
- Understand the basic principles of hygiene and personal protection in the process of providing first aid at work.
- Description and recording of the incident.
- Provide safe, direct and effective action by following rules for safe approach and procedures in the following cases:
- Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Basic knowledge of asphyxia
- Cardiac arrest
- Senseless suffering
- Epileptic seizure
- Physical Shock
- Acute poisoning
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Injuries of bones, muscles and joints
- Spinal injuries
- Thoracic Trauma
- Eye Injuries
- Minor cuts and wounds
The final assessment includes practical examination conducted by an examiner appointed by Rescue Training International, and it engages the trainer program.
The Successful completion of the above course secures a Certificate of knowledge by Rescue Training International, titled ” RTI First Aid at Work” valid for three (3) years.